• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2lb this week, will better loss return?

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
I've lost 2lbs this week, last week it was 3lb and have to be honest I'm a little disappointed being only just 6 weeks post.

My surgeon told me to start on normal foods at my 4 week appointment so I'm hoping its just that, that has knocked my weight loss. I really don't want to be a slow loser as I could easily have acheived 2lbs a week without surgery.

A while ago someone posted a fitness/menu site that you use, does that show what protein and cals you're having? I'm not sure that I'm eating enough protein and this week I've had a few days where I haven't had enough fluids, so thought it would be worthwhile checking. This is mostly because I've started going back to the office and back to my old ways of just forgetting to eat and drink:eek:

I am happy though - honest:D I am still losing and feel a lot better in myself. I'm already 3 dress sizes smaller and just bought a new bra - was 38KK now 34H !!!!!- OMG!!!! AMAZING!:D:D

Hiya, yes it's called my fitness pal, and it's fab, it tracks content of every food u eat!!! There's a few of us using it so if u join share your username so we can add you!! x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Yes we can all lose weight its keeping it off that counts.You havnt healed inside yet hun.When it all settles and you are eating properly the weightstarts dropping.2lb is a great loss,any more and you will wrinkle up!

Yes we can all lose weight its keeping it off that counts.You havnt healed inside yet hun.When it all settles and you are eating properly the weightstarts dropping.2lb is a great loss,any more and you will wrinkle up!

I guess you're right I should be patient, after all I didn't put it all on in a few weeks did I? And I'd prefer not to be tooooo wrinkly!!!

I've joined fitness pal and I'll try to keep that updated too so I can make sure I'm getting enough protein - my fluids were down to 400/500mls for a couple of days ....so slapped wrists to me:D

Well done on losing :) I am sure once you get the protein percentage right for you and drink enough water, the loss will increase. 3 dress sizes is brilliant!! Well done!!

Sarah my lovely, you are doing so well & 2lb is another bag of sugar you don't have to lug around with you. May be better to do a monthly weight check as I know you are strong minded enough to do so, & this would even out all the cycle fluctuations we women have to contend with ... chin up, sweetie xxx :):)

Back