• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2ml first fill cant eat

blob

Hi all I had my first fill of 2ml and I am sick everytime I eat. Even with water I get a gurgling. Any advice please xx

Hi.

When did you have your fill and was it your first one?
If I were you I would contact my provider ASAP as I think you need a defill. Are you on liquids at the moment?

Gerry xxx

I think you're maybe not sipping! You can't take a mouthful anymore! At 2ml you shouldn't be needing a defill..,,I'm sorry but I'm reading more and more on here about I need a fill I need a defill....people need to work with the bands and learn and not be so rash. it's all a learning process

Bit negative Jo, she wasn't saying 'I need a defill' repeatedly, she was asking for advice. I stand by saying that speaking to her provider is a good idea. We can't assume that a mouthful for Blob isn't a sip, same as we can't assume she's not over-restricted. In some rare cases people don't need a fill at all. I see the point you're trying to make but it's come across a tad scathing in the context of this particular thread...

How are you doing now Blob?

Sorry if this offended anyone but was looking for advice. It was my first fill 2 weeks ago, had to see surgeon as the nurse said the port has rotated slightly so I was worried band was not in correct place. Was kind of looking for someone that this may of happened to. I am following all the rules, however still trying to eat soup very slowly but it comes straight up even with sipping. Starting to feel very weak now as probably consumed 200 kl in the last 2 weeks. :-(

Blob, that sounds far too little being consumed ... What has your provider said?

I would suggest you contact your provider asap hun. x

Back