• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

band infill advice needed

tigerlilly..

hi i had my band fitted just ova 4 weeks ago had 2ml put in on the op....just had my first fill wed .....now have 4.25 mls im so hungry do you think i could eat something as they say liquids for 72 hrs do you think it would harm to eat ....any advice would be great tracey ...

You really need to follow the advice given to you Tracey. Do you have soups or slimfasts? they always fill me up.

I am always told liquids for 24 hours then soft foods for 24 hours, then normal. I guess all wls providers must be different?

Hi
My provider says 3 days liquid then 3 days mushy Cheers I didnt get my 1st fill for 7 weeks James

hi i had mine at 4 weeks and it was to early 2 weeks later and i havent lost a pound i think i need to go for an infill again .....should i book an appt to get one done ...pls help

hi tiger i stay liquid day of fill then back to normal foods next day but each provider gives different advice, you will need probably a few more fills to get restriction it takes time if your private book another one

Back