• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2nd fill on thursday :)

Bullyfun

hello all just thought id pop in and say hi and that i hadnt died just been mega busy at new job :)
got my 2nd fill on thursday at heartlands, have very little restriction at the mo so portions had crept up a bit and losing very little at the moment but looking forward to a kick up the behind and a fill,
omly have a reasonably small amount to lose now to goal so not too worried and have eventually managed to break the habit of jumping on the scales twice a day.
ah well will keep an eye on the boards for snippetts of advice as usual.
hope everyone is well...

Hey Paul nice to see you posting, good luck on Thursday i hope you get the restriction you need, let me know how you get on x

Thanks Hun
getting a bid peeved as i need a fill due to the old willpower starting to waiver, and not losing anything at all for a couple of weeks now, isnt it amazing how down we can get with our selves so quickly and the old sod it head comes back :(

Thanks Hun
getting a bid peeved as i need a fill due to the old willpower starting to waiver, and not losing anything at all for a couple of weeks now, isnt it amazing how down we can get with our selves so quickly and the old sod it head comes back :(

this is just how im feeling at the moment Paul, ive had to go back to a strict healthy eating plan as ive regained so much weight, this week ive lost 5llbs but only through traditional dieting nothing to do with my useless band inside me, im awaiting a date to have it removed so hopefully it will be soon, im sure the fill will make a big difference to you tho x

Back