• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2nd pre op check

candie

fabby not flabby :)
Been to Macclesfield for my 2nd pre op check today, and i've lost 5lbs since friday:D:D:D
Have to go back to meet Mr Agwunobi for the first time tomoz as my op was originally with Mr Brough who has now left.I wish they could have done it all on one day but hey ho, what's a 100 mile round trip between friends.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Then me and lizzie bee had a look round the Trafford Centre and got a few last minute hospital goodies;):D
Also got my admission letter today so it all seems so real now:eek::eek::eek:
Soup and jelly starts on Friday, can't wait:sigh::sigh:

Excellent Candie well done on the loss so far. Good luck with the pre-op diet, the op date will soon be here and you will be on the loosing side, how exciting.

Thanks gals:D:D:D

glad all went well and well done on the loss, thats fantastic! i know its such a pain to go back and forth to macclesfield it can either be a hour and 1/4 journey or a 2 1/2 hour journey depending upon traffic :( good luck for the soup and jelly week, you will be fine it will fly by! x

glad all went well and well done on the loss, thats fantastic! i know its such a pain to go back and forth to macclesfield it can either be a hour and 1/4 journey or a 2 1/2 hour journey depending upon traffic :( good luck for the soup and jelly week, you will be fine it will fly by! x
Omg it was nearly a 3 hour journey due to a crash on the m6 and lots of road closures elsewhere:eek::eek:Luckily lovely Mr A waited for me, and lizziebee helped us with directions:D:D
I'm so excited, I signed my consent form tonight, and it all feels so near now:D:D:D

Lovely news Canide, bets of luck with the pre-op. Time will fly hun.

Nic:D

Back