• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-Op

Grace

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO:bliss:

I've got my pre-op date! Spoke to Mr Schroeder's secretary today (who sounds lovely) and she said, "Oh no, it's to early for that." !!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

.........with 14 days to go.......:confused:

but I'll put you through.......

and they'd actually just sent out a letter ....

BUT for Monday 2nd when I'm driving back from Cardiff :eek:

but they very kindly changed it for me to Wednesday 4th August....

which is also another 2 days to lose weight on the pep milk diet! ;)

so I'm a happy bunny today!
which is good coz I was feeling very low yesterday...

and my hubby has suggested a posh nosh at our fave restaurant tonight....where I will be VERY good and make lots of healhy choices!

But it's always very romantic with live jazz and candles and stuff...

which will be LURVLY !!!!

I'm a very blessed and Happy lady today!

and my two sons (aged 16 and 17) have just modelled their suits (for my bro's wedding) and look SO grown up and SMART...and I'm also a VERY proud Mummy! :D

Charis, excellent news....not long at all now! Keep us posted on how the op goes! (hmm wonder if the Monday's still available, he he...) Enjoy your night out!

congrats babe x

what a fantastic day xx

and what a fantastic night! Don't know why but I had a ball, best night out in YEARS........

was VERY good on the food front...perhaps a bit naughty on the booze front but it's once a flood, eh?

I'm so proud of myself for the healthy choices....gave all my chips to OH and ate broccoli instead! LOL.........and having been very very good for a few weeks, the food somehow tasted better!

Back