• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2ND WEEK POST FILL

BlueDiamond

Hi Guys and Gals

Well its my 2nd week post op fill and I am pleased to announce I have lost a further 3lbs bringing my total to 6lbs loss in 2 weeks :D:D:D:D:D I think its fair too say this fill if definately working - Thanks in advance for reading - all the best - MeJulie xx

FANTASTIC... Julie...

That is a brilliant result .... very well done and keep on trucking love... we are all going to get there one way or another.

Sending you the warmest of humungous hugs today Angel and so pleased to hear such good news for you.

Take care precious xxx

Hi Julie - All I can say is Brilliant! Your 2nd fill is working really well for you and I for one am really thrilled for you!

I`m having a bit more of a problem with mine - for some reason this past week I feel hungrier than I did before I had it done!!!! I thought I would really feel the benefits, I`m just trying to stay positive and eat sensibly if I do snack and take the healthy options.

Never terribly easy with the band is it? Last thing I want is to start putting weight on again!

You are my heroine x

Love and Best wishes Kat x

Back