• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2nd Week Post Op

BlueDiamond

Hello e1.

This is my 2nd week post op for being banded and this week I lost a total of 2lbs:D I know it isnt as much as the first week (9lbs) but I know at this stage it is easy to gain weight due to no fill in the band atm (my band is due to be filled on 17th sept) so a 2lbs loss I am chuffed with - A total of 11lbs in 2 weeks :love047:

Thanks in advance for reading - MeJulie xx

thats good Julie. well done keep up the good work, this is the hardest stage waiting for the 1st fill once the swelling has gone down stay focused and you will fine x

Well done Julie! Not long til your fill now. Do you know how they will put in?

my 1st band was a 7 mil, there great as restriction is reached sooner than a bigger band they usually put between 2 and 2.5 mils in a 7 band the 1st time x

my 1st band was a 7 mil, there great as restriction is reached sooner than a bigger band they usually put between 2 and 2.5 mils in a 7 band the 1st time x

Thats right Liz I was told maximum would be put in is 3mls but somewhere between 2/3 would be enough for my first fill, so the surgeon said .:D

All the best - MeJulie xx

Well done MeJulie, i've read people struggle until the first fill and think you are doing absolutely fantastically! Keep up the good work xxx

Hi Julie
You are doing great - like I said a pity you cant lose 9 every week! i have 3mls in a 10ml band straight from the op so i have a little restriction and my weight loss varies - 1 lb last week 5 lbs this. Keep up the good work cos you could have another good loss next week.
Love Jo XX

i had a 2lbs loss my second week too (7lbs mt first). i think its quite normal to not have a huge loss..thats only based on me & your results though hhahah.

well done on your weight loss so far.

ive not been told what size my band is or how much im gonna have in it or anything really. i need to ask more questions

well done hun, your doing fantastically x

Back