• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 months post op

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
Well here I am 3 months post op, where did that go:eek:

I weighed this morning and I'm now 15st 6lbs thats incredible. This time last year I was at my heaviest.....20st.!!!!! So thats 4st 8lbs gone forever :wave_cry::D Most of that has been lost since my op. I managed the 8lb myself pre op

I must try really hard the next few weeks to get myself strongly in place, as the last couple of weeks have been very stressful, Dads in hospital, my little girl has had an awful bug, I've had a wisdom tooth out, everything electrical in the house that can go wrong has and I'm just holding on to my sanity by the finger tips....therefore food gets forgotten as does the drinking water.

But I was pleased with my continued weight loss this morning, although I'm aware that this is the easiest time and don't want to lose the prime opportunity to get to goal.

Well with Christmas fast approaching I'm looking forward to a few days quiet with just my closest family...just got to get through the next two weeks of absolute bedlam work wise....hey ho got to make where we can....I just hope dad is able to get home before Christmas so we can settle him back in.

Hi Sarah well done with your weightloss, i do hope al your problems get resolved very soon and your dad is home for Christmas.... chin up hun xx

Great job Sarah keep up the good work, I know how tough it can be resisting those old demons while dealing with stresses it's very tough while you're in the middle of it all you can tell yourself you can't afford to give in to them & risk dumping but be careful of them once some of the pressure eases off they catch you up, fool you by not triggering as much of a dump as you think & sneak an odd pound or two back on, at least that's what happened with me while we were ferrying back & forth when my son was in hospital.
I just hope things calm down for you soon your dad gets better & the pressures ease.

Thats such a brilliant weight loss Sarah. Hope your Dad gets home soon. Work always seem more stressy around Christmas doesn't it. For me there is always so much more going on and so many more things to arrange and book and everyone expects so much more of me than at other times of the year. It's hard being the resident Jolly sometimes ha ha.

Love Kate xxx

Back