• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8 week weigh in. Im 2 months post op wow.

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
So another 5 lbs off this week. So I'm down to 235. This is crazy because it means I only have 85lbs till I reach my goal of 150lbs. This is all happening so fast and it's amazing.
I have lost a total of 4 2lb stone since my surgery 8 weeks ago or 58 lbs. It seems crazy. When I stepped in the scale today and realized that just 2 short months ago I weighed in at 293lbs and today I weigh 235 was CRAZY!!! It seemed surreal. I sometimes think I'm still having one of the dreams I used to have waking up where I would become thin, but then I'd wake up and realize it was all a dream. I'm kind if waiting for the other shoe to drop. Until then I'm just enjoying the ride.
Hope everyone is doing amazing. This site has been soo great, and I couldn't of done it without the support of so many of you. Thank you.
Love DEE

Hugs Dee xoxoxo. :) :) :) Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Very well done Dee, I keep saying it's the best thing I've ever done to help myself too, even though there is a heck of a lot of learning in these early months... you are doing brilliantly!

Keep on chugging and keep in touch, love and hugs xxx

thats fantastic Dee - i bet ur so proud of yourself xx

Great job so far Dee you're doing brilliantly xxx

Thank you everyone. I am proud but I'm more happy, I don't feel like I've done much lol. Except what I should've done yrs ago. Eat better and exercise. I'm just happy I have this amazing tool now to help me stay on track.

Hey Dee - you are doing so well - I had my operation 6 days after you and have just weighed myself this morning and I am down 56lbs since my weigh in 2 weeks pre op so it looks like we are heading down the same path - lets hope we can keep up the good work eh!? It's the best thing we could ever have done :) xx

Can I ask you both,what exercise you are doing,as I really hope my loss,is as good.you are both doing brilliantly,
Tracy x

Can I ask you both,what exercise you are doing,as I really hope my loss,is as good.you are both doing brilliantly,
Tracy x
I was also wondering the same thing. What is you food intake like at this stage also??

kieras nana said:
Tracy x

I go to the gym atleast 3 days a week and do 2 days at home. I do zumba every wed for an hr, followed by 1/2 weight lifting then the other 2 days I do 45 mins either bike or treadmill and 45 mins weight lifting. On my home Days I do the kinect either zumba or biggest loser fit camp.
I like working out. Just make sure when you are sweating to increase your intake of water by 13 ounces per hr. Fluids is what really aids our weightloss so just get in the liquids.

xxsarahxx said:
I was also wondering the same thing. What is you food intake like at this stage also??

I'm on everyday foods now, I just limit my carbs to no more then 65 grams a day. Carbs are the enemy.

Back