• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 November 2010

cah-ching

Hi Peeps,

How are you all?

So what are you going to do for yourself today? Exercise is a fundamental part of the WLS process. What are you going to do today? EVERYTHING helps and goes towards it! So lets be good and help our bodies. What will you be committing to today?

It is Wednesday spin class day today. I may head to the gym early do a bit then do one spin class. I'm a bit sore and bruised from yesterday's efforts. I did an hours Zumba class and then and hour Karate.

So I'll be home for Apprentice :D

I'm going to the gym at work this lunchtime :whacky068:

I am walking today . . . aiming for about four miles with a pedometer as the sun is out and it would be a shame to be inside. Out for a meal (ha ha!! . . . starter maybe . .) tonight so better do something to make up for that I reckon.

Nice to see you CC xx

I have health limitations... but do my yoga with the support of my Wii fit and I have vibrating plates... can't always stand so sit and it's helped to reduce my bum!
Good luck to everyone! Love and hugs xxx

I've walked as much as i can at work and also done some mental work by trying my darnedest not to eat 'bad' choices, protein all the way...

Cah-ching is zumba as much fun as it looks? Tried Ceroc with Trev when i lived in Bromsgrove he nearly took mine and 6 other womens heads off our shoulders. I duck everytime i hear the word 'octopus' now lol x

Please can someone tell me what Zumba is?

I can't do exercise yet post op 2. I'm as weak as a very weak kitten! but I will go swimming as soon as I'm allowed and am dying to try Zumba....better walk before I run though! :D

Please can someone tell me what Zumba is?

Hi. Sorry for ignoring you. I didnt see the post.

This vid gives a nice taster as to what Zumba is like and the music they play in the classes:

[YOUTUBE]Vf0q6qtThF4[/YOUTUBE]

It's a mixture of cuban salsa, reggaeton, rhumba, jive, bhangra and everything in between.

Although it's very very physical anyone can do it, start at your own pace and build up.

HTHs

CC

That looks great may give it a go . . but the only problem is I am not that co ordinated! Could be fun I will probably knock people over when I go the wrong way! Think I need a beginners class.

Back