• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 weeks i'll be at a YEAR!!! cant believe it!!!!

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
Here are a few New pics i know i havent been on here in awhile. Life got crazy i had a couple complications (hernia and strictures) But all is well and i'm 10lbs away from my old goal and have hit my new set goal! (figure i'll hit my original goal once the skin and lipo is done next year)

Never thought in a million years i'd be here!! and that i would be this happy!! life has def had a million ups and downs this years but it was a GREAT journey!:rolleyes:

start weight 309lbs
day of surgery 289lbs
TODAY! 12/20/2011 172lbs

went from size
24 pants
3xl tops
NOW:
size 6 pants
size medium shirts:flirt2::flirt2::D:D:D

Attachments

• WOW!.jpg
    WOW!.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 354
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 320
  • halloween.jpg
    halloween.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 345
  • happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 315
  • hoes.jpg
    hoes.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 314

Miss Tickle

Fantastic wl and you look gorgeous! How tall are you Dee?

phatmomma

Absolutely awesome... live life to the max now. Good on ya girl xx

minxtress

Wow that's amazing you are a totally different person it's liked you've been unwrapped and revealed why was underneath!
Roll in that being me this time next year I hope! Have a great skinny Xmas and an even better new year xx

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
Fantastic wl and you look gorgeous! How tall are you Dee?

Thank you! And i'm 5 foot 9 inches! :D :D
Although with the heels i'm wearing in the pic with the blue dress i was 6'2" lol.:8855:

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
Wow that's amazing you are a totally different person it's liked you've been unwrapped and revealed why was underneath!
Roll in that being me this time next year I hope! Have a great skinny Xmas and an even better new year xx

Thank you so much. And it will be you next year just keep your eye on the prize i always say!;)

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
Fantastic! Well done, could I ask are you having your lipo on the NHS?

I'm in the USA so I will be paying for it myself. I'm actually going to be doing it in Brazil. I'm brazilian and have family down there so i'll be flying down there to do it since it will be soo much cheaper then the US.

Tray3004

Wow u look gawjus well dun Hun x

Miss Tickle

Although with the heels i'm wearing in the pic with the blue dress i was 6'2" lol.:8855:

I'm 5 ft 10 ins and think nothing of wearing a 4 inch heel now! Just wanted to see what I might look like at your weight lol !!!

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Although with the heels i'm wearing in the pic with the blue dress i was 6'2" lol.

I was wondering the same question as Miss Tickle when I saw your pics, actually ... cos I was thinking, gee if that is what 172 lbs looks like, I wanna weight 172 lbs !!!!

However, I am just under 5'7" so think I might not look quite so streamlined sexy as you do at that weight .... but here's hoping !!! :D

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Well done u look fantastic and wat great legs u have, iv started wearing dress's recently but not without tights carnt wait to b able to wear them without tights u look great x

Raynebubble

Amazing xxx

Karen19745

You look absolutely amazing, what a difference, Karen x

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
Thanks everyone. I feel great I guess that's what matters most. I'm now down 5 more lbs hoping I hit my goal 160 soon :) happy new year to everyone.

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
I was wondering the same question as Miss Tickle when I saw your pics, actually ... cos I was thinking, gee if that is what 172 lbs looks like, I wanna weight 172 lbs !!!!

However, I am just under 5'7" so think I might not look quite so streamlined sexy as you do at that weight .... but here's hoping !!! :D

It's funny becuz no one guesses my weight right. I guess I just carry it well lol. I still have 10-15lbs to lose slowly but surely I'll get there. I'm sure you eill look amazing at 172!!! :)

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
DeeKaulfers said:
It's funny becuz no one guesses my weight right. I guess I just carry it well lol. I still have 10-15lbs to lose slowly but surely I'll get there. I'm sure you eill look amazing at 172!!! :)

I wouldn't have guessed your weight either but seeing your hight I'm not surprised noone can guess lol, you look absolutely stunning well done you! Xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery