• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 Years out

CCPM

Fighting on day by day
Its been a great three years but so much harder the further out you go. For some reason I suddenly dropped to 10st 2lbs last year after a lot of surgery but have returned to 12st 10lbs. Too heavy and once again needing to get some of it gone. However although I don't want to get complacent its a gain and off it must go, its still a lot better that 32st 11lbs was. Regain is so real and always on my mind whereas tackling it is always so hard but needs must.

It really is a whole new world after wls and one that I would recommend to anyone who wants to see it as a life long commitment.

Good luck to everyone on their own journey

M

Thank you for your honesty and insight xxx

Well done on such an amazing weight loss and happy 3 years surgiversary!!! Xxx

Nice to see you M, whip those pounds into shape! x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Congratulations on your surgiversary & you're successes. Thank you for your openness & honesty we none of us want to consider regaining but this is real life not fairy dreamland & I imagine it's inevitable but as you say getting those few lbs gone is something that can be done by re-focussing on our eating, activity & fluids to get us back to our best weight without punishing ourselves. Keeping a sensible eye on our weight & the creep of complacency must no doubt be our watch word once we reach our goals & get further & further out I welcome your advice & others like you & Shelbell to learn from as I get further & further down my own path. Thank you all.

Back