• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 years tomorrow

hopelesscase

Three years tomorrow at 7am i was arriving at salford royal on the first day of a journey to the rest of my life.

All i can say is if i had to do the 3 years all over again i would and i wouldn't miss a single thing out. Its not been easy at times but so worth it.

Over that time i have met some lovely people, made many new friends and really appreciate all the support and advice i have received from everyone here.

Some one asked me the other night why i thought it had been so successful and why i was finding maintaining so easy. My answere to that is that i was fed up of being fat and never want to go back to that again and for that reason i am still mega strict with myself but it works for me.

good luck everyone where ever you may be on your journey. x

Carol what an inspiration you are and look how fab you look and feel, you have done so well hun, you should be so proud, and you give me great help and support I thank you so much hun, your a true gem and wish you and dave all the best for the future, you deserve every min of being happy xxxxxxx

Well done on loosing and keeping it off. I agree I would do it all again too. You look fab and I bet you feel fab too

All the best

Jo
xx

you have done so well and truly are an inspiration to us all, well done :) xxx

:)Love you - Carole :)

Back