• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3months & only 2.5 stone loss!!!

flossypants

I was bypassed 19th jan & have only lost 2.5 stone, don't get me wrong a loss is a loss but I thought it would be a lot more?

I think its pretty good, don't forget its a marathon not a sprint xxx

I was bypassed 19th jan & have only lost 2.5 stone, don't get me wrong a loss is a loss but I thought it would be a lot more?

I have the same problem of slowly loosing. I was sleeved on the 16th January and have only lost 2.8 stone. I thought it would be more. I went for my 3 months check and they said they expected more, reviewed what I was eating and how I was eating them. Advice was to make sure I don't eat and drink at the same time, 30 mins in between, cut down on my peanut intake, walk 3 times a week, drink plenty water, finish meal in 25mins (I used to take longer) chew at least 20 times before swallow, I have been trying to do as I was told and lost another 2 kilograms in 3 days of being being good. See if you need to try some of them, but in all as long as the weight is coming off its all good. We will get there eventually.

Hi There to all

I think that maybe those that have lost 2 to 3 stone in 3 months should be very happy with themselves,
I had bypass 5 weeks ago and have lost 4 and half stone already , i only needed to lose 6 stone, i feel terrible, i am being reversed very soon surgeon has agreed,
perhaps you will have long term better tolerance of the procedure and have a much happier time in your life than those that suffer with the procedure,
look at it another way, 1 stone a month, times that by 12

good luck

I too had a bypass on 19th January I have lost 3stone 2lb I was hoping for more, but a loss is a loss we should all be very proud of our selfs xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi There to all

I think that maybe those that have lost 2 to 3 stone in 3 months should be very happy with themselves,
I had bypass 5 weeks ago and have lost 4 and half stone already , i only needed to lose 6 stone, i feel terrible, i am being reversed very soon surgeon has agreed,
perhaps you will have long term better tolerance of the procedure and have a much happier time in your life than those that suffer with the procedure,
look at it another way, 1 stone a month, times that by 12

good luck

Wow that seems extreme and scary... hope ur reversal goes well and you are able to keep the weight you lost off! :)

I think that's amazing progress! Nearly a stone a month is pretty awesome if you ask me!

Hi There to all I think that maybe those that have lost 2 to 3 stone in 3 months should be very happy with themselves, I had bypass 5 weeks ago and have lost 4 and half stone already , i only needed to lose 6 stone, i feel terrible, i am being reversed very soon surgeon has agreed, perhaps you will have long term better tolerance of the procedure and have a much happier time in your life than those that suffer with the procedure, look at it another way, 1 stone a month, times that by 12 good luck

Why are they reversing, is it because you have lost too quickly?

Back