• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 Stone Gone!!

Karlos....................your a star...........what an amazing weight loss you must be so so proud. You will soon reach your goal weight at that rate. Well donexx

Jay xx

That is amazing and you look fantastic!

Hi All

Had to share this with you guys, weighed in last night at 16.5 stone :eek: now that is still chuffin heavy but it means I've lost 12 stone since my assessment in October last year, and 9 stone since my op in Feb.

Really pleased with the way its going, only 2.5 stone to go until goal. Off to join a gym today too so that might slow the weight loss as I rebuild my muscle tone but the fat should still come off nicely.

Thanks for reading.

:553:WOWZER!!!!!:553:
Well done Karlos - that is absolutely brilliant!!
12st is an amazing achievement!!!
:wow:You look really great too!!:wow:
Hope you have a great time at the gym, You will be at goal in no time.
:party0011:Well done!!!:party0011:​

NO WAY

I read it and thought he must mean 2 stone down
omg that is fantastic 16.5 stone I wish I was.
well done you must feel on top of the world x

Wow Karlos that is fantastic 12 stone I wish I could loose that much. I just showed my husband your before and after pictures, he was amazed he said you look like a different person. Well done.

Karlos...."Really,really,well done that is some loss and certainly will spur anyone having problems at the moment to follow your lead...so today fella your........"drum rolllllllllllllllllllllll"

TOP BANNANA

M

What an amazing weight loss, well done.
Pauline

Thanks guys you are very kind xxx

Karlos your WLJ is absolutely fantastic and so inspiring! Congrats, and good luck for the last few stones! xx

Hi Karlos, wanted to add my WOW & WAY TO GO to everyone else's! You are really focussed and have your head all sorted which makes you are a FANTASTIC example to all of how to make the most of weight loss surgery, very inspirational! In addition you are a genuinely nice & supportive bloke, can't imagine someone who deserves their success more!

Nic;)

as i'm another bloke (of sorts), it's good to see the success of the male half of the forum, love to see the women's side too!! my man, you are a real inspiration to many of us, i wish you all the best with the last couple of stones to shift!!

Back