• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help clomid????

hello all,
Im neally 2 years post op with gastric band, in that time i have lost 5.5 stone but my weight loss has slowed right down i have another 2.5 stone to go...my question is i do need a fill but im on clomid to help me concieve and i keep feeling bloated and gaining a few pounds..do you think is worth me getting a fill at this stage while im trying to get pregnant
Please help

I'm sorry, I'm a sleever so have no knowledge, I would speak to your doctor prescribing the clomid or your lapband team. If clomid is a type of steriod that would encourage weight gain?

Definately speak to both teams. I wish I knew the answer for you. Maybe you should concentrate on eating healthy as possible and not gaining anything as a priority? Check with the experts x

not sure but thanks to clomid i have a gorgeous 5 year old and to me is the best wonder drug out there. i think you need to speak to your team and decide whats best to continue your weight loss or try to conceive xxx

Chris I didn't know Alex was a clomid baby, so was Charlie!!!!

Cherrybaby, what a great loss, well done. I think you should speak to your team as the bloating may affect your restriction. Good luck for the future, I hope you have as much luck as me and our Chris did xx

Chris I didn't know Alex was a clomid baby, so was Charlie!!!!

Cherrybaby, what a great loss, well done. I think you should speak to your team as the bloating may affect your restriction. Good luck for the future, I hope you have as much luck as me and our Chris did xx

if im not mistaken so is our hayden and your new niece or nephew. isnt it weird how all us female cousins have had the same problems, yet the blokes - our david and richard havent . did you know our richard and lisa are expecting again - a few weeks after our katie so we both get to be aunties again !!!!!

cant wait to catch up when you come down in April - i wont recognise you xxxx

if im not mistaken so is our hayden and your new niece or nephew. isnt it weird how all us female cousins have had the same problems, yet the blokes - our david and richard havent . did you know our richard and lisa are expecting again - a few weeks after our katie so we both get to be aunties again !!!!!

cant wait to catch up when you come down in April - i wont recognise you xxxx

Katie fell pg the month before she was due to start the clomid, which I think is mad, didn't know Hayden was. We're a strange family lol. Mam had told me that Lisa was expecting again, lovely news.

Sorry CB for hijacking your thread xx

Back