• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 Weeks post op and doing well

lottietat

Hi,
Just to let you all know, I am now 4 weeks post op, and 5 weeks since starting the pre-op diet and I have lost 33lbs in the 5 weeks. Really pleased with myself and have had no sickness and very little pain.

Still on soft foods as I get pain if I eat too solid a food!

Good luck to you all and keep up the good work!

Hi Lottietat,

Good to hear you are doing so well and congratulations on your fabulous weight loss!

33lbs in the 5 weeks
:happy096:

You must now be feeling this both in your clothes and in yourself!

Well done!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini. As you can see from my ticker, I have a huge amount to lose so 2.5 stones doesn't really make much difference!! My clothes are feeling slightly loser, but I don't expect to drop a dress size until I have lost about 4 stones!!!

thats great lottie, well done! It'll all come off now, it won't be long till you've lost 4 dress sizes never mind 1!

hi lottie glad u r doing so well its all worth it trust me as ive hit the 8 stone mark now wooooopeeee lol and ive dropped 14 dress sizes was a 34 now a 20 there is a god and he loves me lol keep up the good work ul soon get there xxx

Hi Lottie,
Well done you. I'm now 19 days post op and have lost 22 pounds, but the weight loss is slowing down due to water retention as it's approaching that time of month. I've been swimming and to the gym and haven't been sick yet either. I'll be starting on mashed food on Saturday. My dietician has given me a sheet that has lists of fruit and veg in one column, protein in another and carbs in the other. Do I just choose to eat one category or do I have one from each from each meal? It seems a lot to what I'm used to!!

Hi Sara,
Well done, thats fab 22lbs already!!
I guess it is seom from each of the columns. You want a mixed diet, not just one or t'other!!
xx

hi sara ..it is one from each column...the idea of the way she laid it out was to get the correct balance & portion size for the protein carb etc in each meal

Hi Dan,
I had the bypass one on 17th May so I am now 5 weeks post op and lost 2 stones 7lbs, including 5 days on the pre-op diet so offially it's 6 weeks tomorrow since I started the diet, so not bad eh!

hi lottie..

I had mine on the 15 May.... didnt relise we had ours around the same time!!!!! good to hear you doing so well........

Thanks for the tips. My dietician got back to me today and said aim for a tablespoon of each (carb, veg,protein) in each meal and then increase it to 4 by the time I get to solids in a few weeks time. I just made quorn bolognase which I'm freezing in meal size portions, so I'm using babyfood pots and they're still too big!!
Clairelou, not long to go now...I'll be thinking of you.

Back