• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 WEEKS POST OP

BlueDiamond

Hello E1

Well I am now 4 weeks post op and I weighed myself this morning to find that I not lost nothing this week, I did lose a 1lb to bring my weight loss total too one stone and then I regained that 1lb back :( so all in all I have not lost nothing this week, which still brings my total too 13lb loss in 4 weeks which I am well happy about , and now being 4 weeks post op I can move onto other foods now (chicken and fish etc) I am nervous about trying it all but will give it a go all the same just gotta remember to chew,chew,chew,chew ( I sound like that sweet advert on the telly,lol)

Thanks in advance for your support and comments - All the best - MeJulie x x

Hi BD. You may find losing weight more difficult until you start having the band fills and find the right restriction point for you. Anyway good luck with the fish & chicken and chew chew chew is right!!

Well done, that is a great loss, you must be feeling pretty darn good xx
Steph xx

I know dotty its gone so quick

And thanks Steph I am pleased. I had me first "normal" dinner tonight. I had very little onion and peppers ( about 1/4 of a small one each) and 4 cubes of home made chicken tikka ( made with zero fat yogurt) and I thoroughly enjoyed it.... I got a little wind due (prob taking in too much air when chewing) but so far so good...not bought it up or felt like I am gonna be sick ( this is a big worry for me )

Thanks for all your comments xx

Well done Julie, that's an excellent start eh? !:D
I'm really happy for you. xxxxx

Sounds like everything is going well Julie! Well done x have you got an appointment booked for a fill?

Hi Julie,
You are doing so well and at the same stage as me. I saw my dietitian to day and she said I could start textured food - scary but exciting too. Keep us posted on how you get on.
I have lost 12lbs in nearly 4 weeks but my weight did not move for 8 days last week.
Well done! x

Hi Julie,
You are doing so well and at the same stage as me. I saw my dietitian to day and she said I could start textured food - scary but exciting too. Keep us posted on how you get on.
I have lost 12lbs in nearly 4 weeks but my weight did not move for 8 days last week.
Well done! x

Hey there

I posted on the other post , my diet sheet sed 2 weeks liquids/clear soups etc and then 2 weeks slops and from week 4 normal healthy but small meals. Very well done on your weight loss so far.....have u a date yet for your first fill???

All the best - MeJulie x x

Hey there

I posted on the other post , my diet sheet sed 2 weeks liquids/clear soups etc and then 2 weeks slops and from week 4 normal healthy but small meals. Very well done on your weight loss so far.....have u a date yet for your first fill???

All the best - MeJulie x x

Thanks Julie. I have my band fill on 1st September which will be interesting. When is yours?

well doen hun x

Thanks Julie. I have my band fill on 1st September which will be interesting. When is yours?

17th Sept ( got 2 appointments on same morning) and its being done under x ray and having a barium meal also, do you know what size band you have??? I have 7mls ( wont take much to fill that ) lol

17th Sept ( got 2 appointments on same morning) and its being done under x ray and having a barium meal also, do you know what size band you have??? I have 7mls ( wont take much to fill that ) lol

10ml band is the one I have in x

Back