• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 WEEKS POST OP

BlueDiamond

Hello E1

Well I am now 4 weeks post op and I weighed myself this morning to find that I not lost nothing this week, I did lose a 1lb to bring my weight loss total too one stone and then I regained that 1lb back so all in all I have not lost nothing this week, which still brings my total too 13lb loss in 4 weeks which I am well happy about , and now being 4 weeks post op I can move onto other foods now (chicken and fish etc) I am nervous about trying it all but will give it a go all the same just gotta remember to chew,chew,chew,chew ( I sound like that sweet advert on the telly,lol)

Thanks in advance for your support and comments - All the best - MeJulie x x

Hi Julie, i had a gain and a stall, its hard to get through, but upping your fluids as much as you can really does help.

As for trying new foods, chicken is fine with me, but broccoli and cauli get stuck no matter how i chew, yet i can have a fat free cracker with low fat cheese spread no problem. I have yet to try an omlette or scrambled eggs as so many people say they cant tolerate them now, so that scares me, but it really is odd the things that you cant tolerate that you thought wouldnt be a problem.

Big hugs hun, well done for your hard work so far
xxx

Hi Julie, i had a gain and a stall, its hard to get through, but upping your fluids as much as you can really does help.

As for trying new foods, chicken is fine with me, but broccoli and cauli get stuck no matter how i chew, yet i can have a fat free cracker with low fat cheese spread no problem. I have yet to try an omlette or scrambled eggs as so many people say they cant tolerate them now, so that scares me, but it really is odd the things that you cant tolerate that you thought wouldnt be a problem.

Big hugs hun, well done for your hard work so far
xxx

Hello ,

Thanks for your comments, Well its definately going to be a learning curve, as some people I know that have had the banding op can tolerate meats/bread/eegs etc and yet other can't, I am just worried about eating the wrong thing and being sick I suppose:(

All the best - MeJulie x x

Back