• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 weeks till my op

BrunoButton

I recently started my pre-op diet, I'm doing the Shakes & Yoghurt diet, I started with a few off the shelf supermarket salad bowls, I thought jumping from curry & pizza to a vlcd might be a bit too jarring for me, so I'm easing myself into it.

A friend asked me tonight if I'm still doing my diet? I thought HUH? I only just started it how does she know? and then I remembered.... I've actually been doing it for over a full week now, I must have mentioned it to her last week when I started it :eek: I'm still enjoying it to be honest, loving the slim fast & the muller light yoghurts.

Despite much ridicule from my family and other friends I'm still determined, more than ever! to keep at it, Even at one week in the biggest thing I've noticed is that I'm not always bloated...Bring on the op!

Last edited:
hello brunobutton ,first off ....blow the family your doing this for you and you alone and all for a better you
secondly all the very best the time will fly by next thing you know you will be sitting next to me on the losers bench,i will keep your space warm in the meantime!

Hi Bruno good luck with your pre op diet and surgery I'm on countdown with you as my surgery is a day before yours and with the same surgeon. I've started my pre op diet today and I've my pre op on Monday. Hopefully the time will fly by for us both x

Good luck and may the time go by quickly until surgery . I am not due for mine until August but still get excited when people get close to there date .

All the best - hope it goes well x

Hi Mike

Not heard from you for a while and wondered how you were?

X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back