• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

day 4 of milk diet

pinkprincess77

Sorry if this is too much information but I need to ask. Is anyone else doing the milk diet suffering from severe flatulence? It started on the 2nd day I feel really bloated, my stomach is really rumbley and the wind is so bad it kept waking me up last night. Is anyone else experiencing this? X

This did make me giggle - I am on day 4 and I'm haven't experienced it but I am on the low carb diet, so the milk diet may be different. :)

This did make me giggle - I am on day 4 and I'm haven't experienced it but I am on the low carb diet, so the milk diet may be different. :)

Honestly its doing my head in lol

Pinkprincess sounds like you make have an intolerance are you experiencing pains or upset stomach if so contact ur provider for an alternative good luck. xx

Thanks for the advice badgerpink. Whats the alternitive please? I'll give it a try

theres soya or lacto free milk

Pinkprincess sounds like you make have an intolerance are you experiencing pains or upset stomach if so contact ur provider for an alternative good luck. xx

Thanks rickysmrs yeah stomach feels upset.

Thanks for the advice guys I've contacted my nurse and she agreed it sounds like lactose intolerance. She's going to send me a copy of a alternative diet in the post and said in the meantime I could try lactofree milk or lactase tablets. 30 years old and never knew I was lactose intolerant lol

Good glad you got sorted hun x

Thanks rickysmrs there's no way I could put up with 3 weeks of this. I'd have no friends left lol

Back