• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 years later and still going well!

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg So it's been 5 years since my surgery. I still can't believe how fast it has gone. But I have gone from a size 26 to a size 6 and I've maintained that's the important thing! I am beyond happy and wouldn't change my decision to have the Gastic bypass back in 2011. I hope all you lovely people are doing well in your journey!

I had a band fitted in feb this year and can only hope to be as successful as you! Coming to the realisation that it is just an aid and you have to be dedicated and committed to get the results you want, it's not just about the food you injest but your activity levels too. Your stomach is washboard and my new inspiration as blossom said! X

You look amazing and no lose skin at all. It sounds like you're really putting in the work exercise wise as well as managing your food. Well done!

I had a band fitted in feb this year and can only hope to be as successful as you! Coming to the realisation that it is just an aid and you have to be dedicated and committed to get the results you want, it's not just about the food you injest but your activity levels too. Your stomach is washboard and my new inspiration as blossom said! X
It really is a tool and not the end all be all and that's the best thing to learn to accept! I had a few people go through the bypass a few months prior to myself that I know personally and both lost a tremendous amount but then became lax and gained several back. They are still way under what they started but gained a bit back. The true art to maintaining once you've lost is to realize you've made a lifestyle change. I changed what I eat, how I eat, and I work out 6 days a week! It's not easy but I took this journey to be successful and garsh darn it I plan to be! Thanks for the kind words and if you ever need tips or have questions I'm here!

You look amazing and no lose skin at all. It sounds like you're really putting in the work exercise wise as well as managing your food. Well done!
I had a lot of loose skin 3 years after my bypass (2years ago) I did a tummy tuck and breast augmentation and lift with 2 rounds of lipo. I do have a strict work out plan but there was quite a bit of skin I removed. I plan on getting the skin on my legs taken care of next. My arms I think I'm ok with!

I'm guessing that's expensive tho if you didn't get funding?

I'm guessing that's expensive tho if you didn't get funding?
It wasn't cheap lol but not too bad! Took me the 3 years to save. I have my leg surgery coming up June 10th

Fabulous :) the very best of luck next month x

Really well done on the weight loss, so inspirational. Thank you for sharing. :)

Wow! Well done, for your great weightloss....more importantly well done for keeping it off. Very inspirational.

View attachment 19057 View attachment 19058 View attachment 19059 View attachment 19060 View attachment 19057 View attachment 19058 So it's been 5 years since my surgery. I still can't believe how fast it has gone. But I have gone from a size 26 to a size 6 and I've maintained that's the important thing! I am beyond happy and wouldn't change my decision to have the Gastic bypass back in 2011. I hope all you lovely people are doing well in your journey!
Inspirational, well done

Wow, very inspirational photos. You look amazing! Well done :0clapper::winner::0clapper:

Toni :rainbow:

It is really good to see the long term effects of your bypass. Well done!

Back