• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 Stone!!!!!!!

AA1234

Well after 18 weeks I am now 5 stone down!! I can't believe it!! 1 more lb and I will be lighter than I have ever been as an adult!!

I have to say that I am really enjoying this Journey, I have take up exercise and love it!!

I am now wearing size 14 bottom and 12/14 top!! Although I am not going to change my goals at the bottom until I have ben to the shop a bought a new pair of size 14 jeans. I don't think I will believe it until then!!!

My shoes are too big (had to shop at evans for shoes before) I have always had wide feet and still do, but at least I can wear a few more more styles now.

I do have excess skin but no where near as bad as I thought it would be.

1 1/2 to go till target and things could not have gone better so far. My band is my best friend.

That is so fabulous and so inspiring! Well done!

congrats 5 stone is amazing !! :D

You are an inspiration not just to banders but to all :)

I have lost every week except when I went on holiday I maintained that week. At the beginning it was 4-5lb a week but now it is 1-2lb a week.

wow that is amazing, you must of worked so hard. gives me the hope that I can acheive my goals xx

:0clapper:well done sue !!! thats brilliant xxx

That's amazing. Welldone hun :) xx

Oh that really is brilliant, you should be very proud of yourself. x

awesome Sue. Well done hun xx

Your are doing so well - thats fabulous.
What a star!!!
When did you start exercise and what do you do?

All I can say is

Nic:D

Back