• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 wk check up

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Hi all
Feel like iv not been on here for ages infact I ain't been on here for ages hope ur all well??
Had my check up with dietician and surgeon ( although I didn't see him as dietician said I was doin fine and didn't need too??) but anyway since starting my pre op diet and now 5 wks out iv lost an amazing 5 1/2 stone well just over :) iv gone from being nearly 25 stone to in my 19's still a long way to go but getting there, gone from a size 26 to a 20 but even after a wk of bein a 20 they r feeling loose :)
Dietician said to try real food now so I did last night carnt eat much but it's great eating real food that's not purreed or mashed :) feeling great, still of work not sure wen I'll b bk gonna see my dr tomorrow hopefully and see wat he says I'm a nurse so lots of lifting and manual work surgeon did say 8 wks so maybe a few more wks off?? Anyway hope ur all ok xx

Thank you for the update and well done on your progress x

Great news Laura, all the family keep asking about you and I have been raving about your success.

I cant believe you are below 20 stone already, and your size 20s getting loose. You are rocking and rolling hun.

Not long till I see you at Dawns party so make sure there is some of you left to give a hug too!!

wow that's a fantastic weight loss. Well done xx

Well done Laura. Be sure to not go back to work till your body is physically ready for the demands of the job.

ps, don't be a stranger xx

Aww thanks all, and sam there's plenty of me still trust me lol my bum is looking bigger lol but think it's cus I'm shrinking on my tummy ;-) looking forward too seeing u all, it's my birthday the night after the party so I'll b having a boogie for me bday too lol xxx

phatmomma said:
Well done Laura. Be sure to not go back to work till your body is physically ready for the demands of the job.

ps, don't be a stranger xx

I know I won't hun gonna see my dr and see way he suggests, don't feel ready to go bk although I feel great but not great enough for the type of job I do, I won't b a stranger iv missed u all xxx

Hi Laura , good to see you x
I went back to work last Friday, it's weird as everything for you has changed but work has not changed.

Fantastic weight loss love,

Are you able to eat very much?

Stef x

Back