• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 month check up

tink1974

just back from my 6 month checkup at the hospital. I have now lost 46% of my excess weight which I am really pleased with.
The dietitian who flew over to Belfast was really pleased with my progress too. He is planning on setting up a support group in n.ireland, which is long overdue. He asked if i would be interested in getting involved with this because of my positive attitude.
I still find it amazing how different i feel about life. I quite often catch myself with a big smile on my face for no apparent reason. I am sure people walking past me think i am crazeeeee!! lol

Oh and then to top off all that went into evans to buy a new swimming costume. They had no size 24's so tried on a size 22 and it fitted (along with the size 22 jeans i put on this morning for 1st time). Hard to believe that I was a size 32 6 months ago. The best bit was getting to the checkout and finding out swimming costume was reduced to £10!!

sorry - i must learn not to talk too much hehe

:crazy:

Thats great, well done!! I might have to go to Evans to check out the swimsuits now I love a bargain x

Back