• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 Week post-op appointment

Stavros

Luton & Dunstable Post-op
Hi All
I had my 6 week pre-op appointment at the Luton and Dunstable hospital on Friday. Everything went well there and the team there were vey pleased with my progress, although there was a slight concern that I may be losing weight a little to fast. After I had gone through in detail what I had been eating with the dietician they all seemed happy. Since the op on the 21st September I have lost 31lb and from the start of the pre-op milk diet I’ve lost 39lb’s.

Stavros

Hi All
I had my 6 week pre-op appointment at the Luton and Dunstable hospital on Friday. Everything went well there and the team there were vey pleased with my progress, although there was a slight concern that I may be losing weight a little to fast. After I had gone through in detail what I had been eating with the dietician they all seemed happy. Since the op on the 21st September I have lost 31lb and from the start of the pre-op milk diet I’ve lost 39lb’s.

Stavros

That is great well done x

well done !,your doing amazinly,my team were a lil concerned that i lost to quickly at first ,but as long as we stick to the rules and take our meds , their happy and stalls will come im sure ,,,,good luck love x

My team were the same, they say I shud have lost 4st and iv lost 8st 2lbs, they were questioning if I was eating and drinking, I explained what I was having and they were fine, it's just the way our bodies work....

Keep up the good work babe xx

Hi All

Thanks for the reassurance about the rapid weight loss, I’m glad that I am not unique as far as this is concerned as it was a little niggle in the back of my mind.

Stavros

Well done, Stavros :):) If there is one thing we learn about ourselves on the road to slimness, is that everyone is different & so should not compare our loss to anyone else's ... good luck honey xxx :)

Well done Stavros, and to everyone else losing weight, no matter how fast or slow; as long as the general direction is down, whilst remaining healthy, that's the main thing.

FuturePerfect said:
Well done Stavros, and to everyone else losing weight, no matter how fast or slow; as long as the general direction is down, whilst remaining healthy, that's the main thing.

Couldn't have put it better myself!! But quicker the better lol :D

Back