• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 month post op 6 stone gone what about more surgery??

hesh

Hi people,
i am 6 months post op and hv lost 6 stone i am absolutly over the moon with the transformation, but with such a quick weight loss i am going to have to have surgery on my stomach and breasts, has any 1 had this done that could give me some advise and how long after op did you have this done ??

Want mine doing its been 13 months and 8stone off I'm 11st 2 now just waiting to pluck up the courage x

Well done thats brill, all together ive lost 8 stone but since me op 6, im 12.13 nw but im tall so my ideal weight is 12 stone, r you private or have u got it on nsh if ya dont mind me asking ? x

When I asked my team about correction surgery they said you shouldn't even think about it until 2 years post op until your weight loss has settled. But since most people have to go private for this kind of surgery I suppose a lot of places wouldn't be so strict :)

bypass was nhs but the tummy tuck would be private as i dont live in the UK anymore. want boobies doing but they not as bad as me tummy.

if i was in UK and on the NHS they would make me wait 2 years from actual op before doing tummy... areas are different tho so id check yours if its nhs xx

Back