• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 weeks post-op weigh in

Grace

I was 6 weeks post-op today. I got weighed as usual at Boots, but later in the day than usual due to being so busy. I've lost 3 pounds. It's ok, but not as spectacular as I'd hoped for. Still that makes a grand total of 1 stone 9 pounds (23 pounds) since surgery.......

and a total of 3 stones since I began my whole journey to WLS at the beginning of March last year! and to put that into perspective, that is the most weight I've EVER lost! :D

Charis you are doing wonderfully, 3lbs x 52 =156lb = 11st and 1lb (I think) by September next. Where were you Sept 2009?

Your have embrassed your bypass with both hands, enjoying your life and are doing fantastic.

Linski xxx

Charis you are doing wonderfully, 3lbs x 52 =156lb = 11st and 1lb (I think) by September next. Where were you Sept 2009?

Your have embrassed your bypass with both hands, enjoying your life and are doing fantastic.

Linski xxx

Ah bless you Linski. That really does put it into perspective! Sept 2009 I was at least 2 1/2 stones heavier!
Thank you so much. Hugs xxx

Charis you are doing really well hun. 3 stone in total is great and 1st 9lb since op is fab. When do you have your post-op check up? I bet they'll be really pleased with you.

Well done Charis, 3lbs is really good and the great thing about this op it will stay off this time.:)

Amazing Charis, doesn't seem like 5 mins since you had your op... this years flying past...loads of love and hugs, Bev xxx

Well done Charis, i think 3lb is a great loss... Personally i'd kill for 3lb gone in one week. As it is i greatfully accept a 3lb loss over the last two weeks :)

keep on trucking girl xx

Back