• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 month surgiversary

Sar2567

Sunday was my official 6 months since bypass. I started my journey and 17 stone 8lbs and on sunday i weighed and was 11 stone 6lbs. so just over 6 stone in 6 months.

I am amazed and really happy that i have achieved so much in such a short time as really i am at my goal weight already. My BMI has gone from 41 to 25.

Still lots of problems with hair becoming very thin as you may notice and trouble with keeping blood results stable but most of the time i would not change it for the world! :D

Attachments

• me november '12.jpg
    me november '12.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 374
Lovely to hear you're making great progress, and have lost so much weight. You must be feeling absolutely fantastic! Well done x

well done xxx

Sunday was my official 6 months since bypass. I started my journey and 17 stone 8lbs and on sunday i weighed and was 11 stone 6lbs. so just over 6 stone in 6 months.

I am amazed and really happy that i have achieved so much in such a short time as really i am at my goal weight already. My BMI has gone from 41 to 25.

Still lots of problems with hair becoming very thin as you may notice and trouble with keeping blood results stable but most of the time i would not change it for the world! :D

Well done,

I had really fine hair pre op, so I cut it short and from day one was always sure to eat protein 1st. Carbs never came into the equation until I'd consumed my protein. My hair is in good condition now. It takes time.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back