• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 weeks post-op..FEELING SICK A LOT all of a sudden...SOB

emma-louise

my new life!!
HI EVERYONE..

well its 6 weeks since my op,Ive been doing so well,but the past week Id say,Ive been feeling sickly.
Ive been sick one or twice,but its the feeling sick Im getting mostly..and its in the evening for some reason.
Its just happened suddenly really,Ive been doing so well,I thought it was going too well..!!
and now this.......
has anyone got any advice on how to deal with this,Im hardly eating because of it,and Ive gone back to soups.
I hope its just a little phase and it will pass,has this happened to anyone else where you was sickly all the time,and it passed...Im feeling a bit low today xxxx

Unless it is completely impossible...could you be pregnant?
Steph xx

hi steph..

most definetly no..
I just dont know why..Im not eating anything to cause it.
Did you have sickness at all in the early days and it passed...im feeling so low today x

Im one of those lucky so and so's that has never really struggled with sickness etc post op. I do get nausea now and then, it just comes in waves for no reason and then goes away again. No reason I know of and doesnt bother me so much so no help Im afraid.
I do hope you sort it soon, not nice to feel icky xxx
Steph xx

Aww hun try and stay positive, I know its really hard when you are feeling rotten but you have done so well up till now. If I were you Id deffinately ring my team and ask them for advice. Hope you feel ok soon (HUGS) XX

Hi Em., I would be ringing the bariatric team for sure... thinking of you and try and get a good night's rest... loads of love and hugs precious xxx

blees i feel really sorry for you its hrrible when you feel sickly and drained. are you sure you havent picked a bug up theres loads going around at the moment. if not then follow everyone else advice and ring you team - rather be safe than sorry

xxxxx

I know it's not much comfort but I vomited or felt nauseous for most of the first 10 weeks following surgery.
Nearly 6 months out now and still have the occassional pukey day but very rarely and only if I have eaten too fast or too much.
Hang on in there, it will pass x x x x x

i cant really of much help but only to let you know when i hit 6 weeks ive been exactly the same no reasons and its always the night time.
ive swapped lunch and dinner round that helps alittle.
cut down meats,
it does put you off eating i know that feeling but we have to ride it out and hope it sorts its self.
good luck xx

Back