• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling sick today

Raynebubble

Im so sorry to not be in a happy mood again!! im feeling sick today, again have no energy.
i had half a munch bunch yogurt for breakfast as couldnt manage all of it... then had a cup of tea as ive been told i have to have 1000ml of fluids... not long had my milk but again cold only manage half, normally i can drink most of it.
ive now got to start sipping water again and just the thought is making me feel ill.
Ive been given an appointment at the charing cross hospital A&E tmro with the surgeon... but still think im gonna be told that it just my diabetis and metabolism sorting itself out... i feel like this isnt going to blow over...ive been like this since wednesday. after 6pm im fine, but up to that point all i want to do is lie down with my eyes shut.
Im 3 weeks post op and i listen to everyone else saying how fantastic they feel, and just wishi can feel like everyone else x
sorry i cant wait for the day when i can come on here with some happy news xx

Rayne, this forum ( i hope) is for happy and sad days, we all need each other more on the sad sicky days, and if there is anythng i can do please pm me - i really feel for you as you havent been well all week, love and prayers to you sweetie

xxxx

We are all different sweet and go at different paces. My weight to yours is low and i look at yours and wish i could have lost more. I then have doubts that my op has not worked. I then have too think BUT WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT and give myself a kick. I really hope you feel better soon sweet. Let us know how you are getting on xxx

It took me weeks to feel the fantastic everyone talks about. Mine lasted at least 6 weeks, I was tired and sick and very blue. I got to the point where I thought what have I done? Time and patience is what it took, both of which I had little of. I was back at work after 4 weeks and I've never had any patience. But it did get better and it paid off.

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Poor you, not having an easy time are you. It might be the antibiotics you are on that are making you feel sick, they can sometimes do that. Hope you are soon feeling much better,

Hope you begin to feel better soon, I havent had the best of times either and many times questioned what i had done but thankfully im coming out the otherside just like you will hun!
Chin up and stay strong
xx

Back