• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 weeks post op weigh in.........

yorkshirelass74

Just to let you folks know, got weighed today, 6 weeks post bypass and i have lost another 2lb, i am delighted! i started at 22st 10 and am now 20 st 1lb am about to go in to my "teens" any week now, i am so excited!!

WOW Mona...that's just amazing!
You must be feeling ecstatic?

Yes i am really really excited!!

well done

hi mona,well done girl keep up the good work hun.have you had your 6 week check up at the hospital yet?cos i've got mine tomorrow so fingers crossed iam doing as good as you :jelous::sigh: xxxx

Hi Alannah
i had a 4 week post op check up and everything was great, i will have them every 4 weeks, good luck with yours hun
xxx

Wow Mona, that is fantastic news, well done you. I only wish I was doing as well, my scales refuse to move. I think I may have to post what I am eating, as I don't think it is enough, and my body is hanging on to every pound :-((((( xxx

Wow Mona, that is fantastic news, well done you. I only wish I was doing as well, my scales refuse to move. I think I may have to post what I am eating, as I don't think it is enough, and my body is hanging on to every pound :-((((( xxx

HI Jan
you might roll your eyes, but when i upped my water, i had a couple of really good losses, sorry i cant be more of a help, its frustrating when its not coming off as quick as you would like it too!

Back