• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

62% of Britons are already obese or overweight

defo can see that when u go down the shops.... was reading how many more ppl now doing WLS.... at the end of the day i reckon if u can why not!

I think they will stop funding very soon, false economy really as it saves more money by reducing blood pressure and diabetes and all the associated deaths and side-effects. XX

Well they pulled the funding on me. I agree - it'll cost the NHS more in the long run and my consultant was of the same opinion but there was nothing he could do about it - it was PCT policy. Anyway I think they did me a favour because they were only offering a band and in the end I had a bypass which I think is what I needed.

agree...its a false econonmy.... so many health issues with being big.... diabetes (im on borderline of getting it and insulin costs a packet !!) , blood pressure....new knees!! all sorts!!

but then if someone really wants it done u will pay for it....loans and all sorts..not great but the govt. knows that!

Back