• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8lb lost

lula23

Two weeks post op today and am pleased to report ive lost 8lb this week :D

Does anyone know how i set up my weekly weightloss ?

Congratulations so far :)

You'll have to go to the ticker factory and get a graph from there.

WOW 8 pounds! that's amazing! well done!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Did you get weighed on your first week post-op?
I'm 2 weeks post-op on Tuesday and hanging out until then to get weighed as I'm still quite swollen.
and I hate getting weighed too! :eek::sigh::eek: :hang-up from to many diets and slimming clubs!

well done

Thank you all for your messages.

Charis, ive been weighing myself at home.The first week i only lost 2lb,im guessing that was extra fluid from the op.
Do you feel any slimmer ?

lizx

Thank you all for your messages.

Charis, ive been weighing myself at home.The first week i only lost 2lb,im guessing that was extra fluid from the op.
Do you feel any slimmer ?

lizx

Hi Liz
I actually GAINED 2.3 kg post-op in 5 days! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

BUT I'm sure all it was was fluid as I did swell up a LOT!

But Yes, I do feel considerably slimmer today. I went to a bit of a 'do' this morning and wore my 'old faithful' slinky trousers (black and baggy but a bit dressy) and a baggy gathered at the hips top (new 4 weeks ago!)....

I had to keep hiking the trousers up under my my chest as they were falling down!........and the top just fell round my hips, rather than sitting on them!
So......it's looking good! No-one but hubby mentioned it though. Maybe it's too early for others to notice yet?

Hi, sounds like your doing great,i had the same with my weight: day of op 18st 12lb day after 19st 4lb ,all very strange :confused:

Goodluck for tuesday :D

Back