• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 stone gone !!!!! in 6 weeks x

sammyc

well today ive weighed myself and ive now lost 4 stone 2 pound in 6 weeks since my opp im over the moon ive gone from 21st 10lb to 17st 8lb i feel like a new person and im not even half way though yet and ive also just found out how to add a pic of myself so now u can see what i look like lol x

flippin heck girl , well done , bet you feel loads better for it too xx

Well done!!! And you thought it wasn't working??? Lol

Lovely pic too :D xxx

Bloody hell brill weight loss xxxx

AMAZING well done x

Fantastic, well done xxx

Fantastic job! Thats amazing in only 6 weeks, thats over half a stone a week, more than 1lb a day!

Thats brilliant!!!, well done xx

thanks guys im feelling great cant wait to loss 4 more stone hoping ill have it all off by xmas its the best thing ive ever done just wish i didnt tell everyone ive had it done then when someone says omg u have lost so much weight id know they really ment it instead of saying it coz they know i had a bypass lol x

sammyc said:
thanks guys im feelling great cant wait to loss 4 more stone hoping ill have it all off by xmas its the best thing ive ever done just wish i didnt tell everyone ive had it done then when someone says omg u have lost so much weight id know they really ment it instead of saying it coz they know i had a bypass lol x

How do you know they don't just 'mean it' meant it? Lol

Back