• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8lbs to target!

Nicola, you look fab in that top, really shows off those fabulous bangers :) :) (jealous, mine have turned into a couple of deflated balloons) x

Nicola, you look fab in that top, really shows off those fabulous bangers :) :) (jealous, mine have turned into a couple of deflated balloons) x

It's a very good bra lol. Can't beat a triumph doreen! Without it they're like spaniels ears lol

Lovely top hun and you look lovely in it. I agree with you in that you can't beat a good fitting bra :)

Haha, yes spaniels lugs, that's what mine resemble :(

And mine ... 34E bra now (was 42C). But filled with mutt's ears ... Great - not! Bring on the new boobs.

Nicola you look fantastic!! So proud of you! Yes, I don't think anything/anyone can prepare us for just how challenging those first few months post-op are! Even supporting my best friend through his bypass some years ago did not prepare me. You have done brilliantly xx

Had my 9 month check up - they're all really pleased with me. 9 stone gone now. Size 8-10 in most shops BMI getting towards 25! I might be "normal" one day lol

Thanks again everyone for your love and support. It means so much xx

Attachments

• image-3004717479.jpg
    image-3004717479.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 86
Looking fab as always pretty lady xx

Nic you look amazing! So proud. I remember it was extra challenging for you initially post op - but look at you now! Really hope you have put all that way behind you and are focussing on giving yourself the credit you deserve, and fingers crossed for you at the fertility clinic. Hoping for a similar success story for you hun xxxxx

Awwww hun love the outfit and you look wonderful. Well done you :) xx

I'm so sorry Nicola! :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back