• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8lbs to target!

Never give up Hun....I had 3 lots of major surgery after my firs two and the last of those they removed my left tube and ovary telling me that under no circumstance would I ever be able to conceive again and booked me for 6months later to have the rest taken away. This was because I was only 27 at the time. The day I went to the ward to be booked in I was given routine tests and my blood tests came back saying I was pregnant didn't even think about the possibility because they had stopped my periods on purpose due to losing life blood each time. My daughter from this is now 22 and to top off that miracle I also have a son of 19. Never ever give up hope Hun. X. X s

I just want one.

I completely understand!! Heart broken. </3

When I hear, someone's pregnant or had a baby. For a second I'm happy for people, then I'm jealous and angry. Then the heartbreak smacks me in the face again.

I truly hope you get some good news soon xx

(PCOS, hyperplasia and 3 recorded miscarriages)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Close to 10 stone loss, now 9 stone, size 8/10, almost 10 months out :)

Attachments

• image-899149475.jpg
    image-899149475.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 80
You look amazing!! :D

xx

Thanks everyone. I won't give up. I will fight until it's impossible!

Huge well done on your weight loss, and I love this quote. P

Looking fab xx

Well done Nicola you look gorgeous x

Thanks everyone. Can always find clothes in a sale now too lol. I can't see me ever getting tired of picking up a size 8! 8?!? Me?!? :)

Attachments

• image-568576911.jpg
    image-568576911.jpg
    459.4 KB · Views: 43
I'm with you Nicola! Tho it does depend on the store. I take an 8 jeans in M&S, but a 14 in H&M. I mainly buy 10 or 12 now which was beyond my wildest dreams a year ago, and us the smallest I have been since I about 10 years old x

I'm with you Nicola! Tho it does depend on the store. I take an 8 jeans in M&S, but a 14 in H&M. I mainly buy 10 or 12 now which was beyond my wildest dreams a year ago, and us the smallest I have been since I about 10 years old x

Yeah always depends on style and shop! Next is my favourite - I'm sometimes a 6 in there lol ;) xx

Back