• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8lbs to target!

You look great Nicola! So happy too. Your smile says more about where you are on your WLS journey than any words could ever do xxx

Whoop whoop over that loss hun :D
It's easy to forget that our pouches can't handle those big gulps any more and once done there's no escape from the ouch and it hurts like hell doesn't it :(

Came on today, so no baby after first month back trying :( Fertility appointment can't come soon enough, want to get things moving! Huge pains today too *sadNic*

Awww bless you xxx

Hugs from here too ... Chin up hun. Everything comes to she who waits. Fingers crossed for you - I know how much a baby would mean to you xxxx

Thanks. It's just such a big irony from Mother Nature that I can't conceive but have regular, extremely painful periods!!! :(

Big (((((Hugs))))) hun

xxxx

Size 8 top!! Bit stretched over the boobies but Woop!! BMI now 28! Fertility clinic in 3 weeks!! It was a difficult start but I love my bypass! :)

Attachments

• image-2941045722.jpg
    image-2941045722.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 83
Looking fab sexy lady, after all your issues you deserve happiness in heaps (well in a small bundle to start with xxx)

Thanks honey. I met a new personal trainer today who said he will help me to tone up my flappy bits too. He was lovely :) xx

Thanks honey. I met a new personal trainer today who said he will help me to tone up my flappy bits too. He was lovely :) xx

Sounds exciting :) If he's fit take your phone and send me pics when he's doing squats and lunges, purely for research purposes of course :D

Back