• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 months down the line - just under 8 stone lost.

Lincs Lass

Long time no see - apologies to FemF and Nat, my computer was hacked and my FB etc closed hence disappearing so suddenly!!

I am hoping this works.

The first photo was taken about 2 hours before my operation - 22 Feb 2013. I weighted exactly 22 stone. Today (9 November 2013) I weight 14 stone and 4lb - 2 lb gone ON today but that's water retention. The second photo was taken for a new ID card (I do still wear glasses but the photo booth instructed me to take them off).

This morning I opened the bag of size 16 knickers that i bought a week before my op and they fit great.

This is the BEST thing I could EVER have done!!!

Attachments

• Sue22Feb2013.JPG
    Sue22Feb2013.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 182
  • Sue Nov2013.JPG
    Sue Nov2013.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 186
it works! have to say what lovely eyes you have !

it works! have to say what lovely eyes you have !

Thak you x

My ex-partner used to say that but I wouldn't believe him .... but now I can look at photos of myself without cringing, they aren't bad :D

Where in East London are you if you don't me asking (please don't feel you have to say)? I'm from the borders of Seven Kings and Chadwell Heath originally x

Wow amazing transformation lost 8 stone and 10 years :)

You have done so well..congratulations

I have been wondering where you had gotten to.

You look like a different woman. I am so pleased for you my love! xx

hi lass ,well my comment was true you DO have lovely eyes! I live not far from canary wharf

Unrecognisable. Incredible. Congratulations !

Wow well done hon :) big difference!

You look amazing welldone lincs lass:D have you noticed if your weight loss has slowed down, mine has I am 9 lb away from target but I had my first stall and stayed the same this week :( I am 5 months post bypass x

hi lass ,well my comment was true you DO have lovely eyes! I live not far from canary wharf

A little further in from where I was then. I used to work at South Quay Plaza so quite near. I was probably one of the people you cursed for causing traffic jams off the Isle.:8855:

You look amazing welldone lincs lass:D have you noticed if your weight loss has slowed down, mine has I am 9 lb away from target but I had my first stall and stayed the same this week :( I am 5 months post bypass x

My weight loss has slowed but it's always been strange. I've had sooo many stalls it's untrue but then it seems to 'melt away' without me noticing.

I have found my clothes size also shrunk without me noticing (thanks to elasticated waistbands and a sewing friend who can adjust them!) Yesterday I put on size 16 knickers - It thought i was still knocking on a 20!

Thank you for your very kind comments everyone xx

wow, you look amazing, and you look so much happier (even without smiling). Well done you!

Thank you xx

This one was taken last Sunday. I thought I looked better than this - better that way round than thinking I looked daggy, eh? :8855:

I'm SURE my hair wasn't as scruffy and I thought I looked thinner - but it did get a reaction (positive) from people

Attachments

• 10Nov2013.JPG
    10Nov2013.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 73
Fat calves ....... But my legs will be under the table (and if I have a glass of wine so will I !!!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    505.5 KB · Views: 78
Back