• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A chap with a recipe!

switcher

This afternoon I knocked up an easy Chicken & Mushroom Soup from stuff I had in the fridge.

It tasted lovely and was nice and substantial so I thought I'd share it with you.

Easy Chicken & Mushroom Soup.
1 Large Onion Chopped
250g Mushrooms Quartered
200g sliced Cooked Chicken
1 clove of Garlic
500ml Chicken Stock
300ml Skimmed Milk
1. Stir fry the chopped onion, garlic and mushrooms in a little oil until the onions are soft.
2. Add the chicken stock, the sliced chicken and the skimmed milk and bring to the boil.
3. Simmer for about 20 minutes and add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Blitz in a blender until you get the consistency you like.

I hope you enjoy it if you try it but please send no hate mail if I've poisoned you :479:

Thanks for sharing Switcher, I'm sure other post op folks will be really glad of some variety

Sounds good Switcher. There are few circumstances that would lead me to cook (Hubby does it all!) but if I did cook I would definitely try it. x

yum yum, ill try it on the hubby 1st tho, if it fails to poison him then ill try some lolol

Just feed him a Pukka pie, sure to kill him if thats your intention :8855:

:eek: lol ill try that, i think he buys em at the match and hes still kicking :8855:

why bother when you can just buy a tin. if it's not in a tin or the freezer i don't bother.:8855::8855::8855:
just a joke don't worry. i'm on milk diet so anything sounds good to me.

Back