• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Date & Hope!

purplefluffything

I just wanted to share with everyone that I have my first consultastion date on the 11th June at the Whittington.

I know its a bit of a wait but it will soon be here.
I go on holiday 2 days after the appointment and to me due to waiting for my holiday I have already been thinking its been comming up on me to fast, due to my pain and hospital appointments every 3 weeks I never seem to have enough time:D.
I am really happy:happy036:but also feel very nervous:).
Take care all..
Hugs xx

(Just a little bit of Info; My Bmi in my profile is wrong, it is actually 38.2 so Im also a little heavier too my GP weighed me about a month ago Im probably a little heavier now. I could not get it right in the tikker thingy right opps!)

Great news, Diana xx

ahhh fab news diana .. does ur letter say who ur appointment is with ?? when i started to get my appointments they came fast and quick .... and ball was rolling ...

good news, congrats xxx

thats great news, the time will fly by and you lso have the holiday to distract you

Fab news and also a holiday too you lucky thing ....time will fly past

Hiya :greenapple:
Thank you all for the congratulations I'm very touched:thankyou:.
Brett sorry I don't know who I will be seeing, whoever it is I hope they will be gentle with me and very compassionate;)

My Gp did not even know I had the choose and book letter sent to me, he showed me the letter yesterday on his own computer that he sent to them stating he had refered me and why he thought it would benifit me. He said I should get a letter from them soon now I had chosen them.
Once you choose the hospital and time and day that you want on line, it then prints it all out like a letter putting in your gp's name and times stating where to go what clinic to go but not the consultants name! If I do not get a letter in the next few weeks I will call them to confirm my booking then ask who I am seeing.
Yes I am looking forward to a break (Not been away for a while I will explain another time as It's to long for now plus don't want to bore you all)
If the news is good I can go away on my holiday an happy bunny and celebrate but if its not good I will go away and comiserate;).
How many appointments do you have to go to before you know if you will be accepted or not?
Take care all.
I am going away to family over the easter hols, so from tomorrow I won't be on untill Monday, so have a great easter everyone xxx
Hugs xxx

Congratulations on getting a date. I think it all seems real once you have a date. It is the date that got me focused and motivated.

Back