• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Date for surgery

dovetail77

Hi All,
I have been given my date for surgery - 11th Feb and to say I am a little bit nervous would be a bit of an understatement.
I have also been told that the surgery is going to be completed somewhere different to what I was expecting now at St Anthonys in Cheam (great because it's a private hospital) but also my surgeon has changed too. Has anyone had surgery completed by Mr George Vasilikostas??
Although I am terribly excited about the op it's also a little bit disconcerting all the changes - anyone have any advice please :confused:

That's gr8 news that you have your date. I'm from sunderland so can't help with the rest but we get loads of changes here - seems to go with the territory! I'm so it will all go fine hun x

Hi
He was my surgeon, (was supposed to be marcus reddy) and he is lovely, makes you feel really at ease so no worries there. I had a sleeve and he done it really well, no problems whatsoever.
St Anthonys is really nice and i was really hoping mine was going to be there but St Georges was just a good.
You will be absolutely fine you are in very experienced hands.
Roll on the new you
Kim x

Thanks Kim that's great to hear, really appreciate the info certainly has put my mind at rest to some extent.

Congrats on date good luck hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Dovetail,

I was transferred to St Anthonys after they cancelled my first op at St Georges.

The hospital was amazing as were all the staff, It was better than a lot of hotels I've stayed in.

Good luck with your op
x

woohoo nice one DT, good luck :) xxx

Hope you have a smooth journey tthe new you xxxxxx

Great news!! Good luck on the rest of your journey x

dovetail77 said:
Hi All,
I have been given my date for surgery - 11th Feb and to say I am a little bit nervous would be a bit of an understatement.
I have also been told that the surgery is going to be completed somewhere different to what I was expecting now at St Anthonys in Cheam (great because it's a private hospital) but also my surgeon has changed too. Has anyone had surgery completed by Mr George Vasilikostas??
Although I am terribly excited about the op it's also a little bit disconcerting all the changes - anyone have any advice please :confused:

Hi :)

I too had my sleeve done by Mr Vasilikostas and was/am really pleased :)
My op was also done at St Anthony's and I have nothing but praise for the staff. My room was lovely too. Hope you get on ok xx

Back