• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Good Breakfast Filler

julielockwoodjerrett

Six Month Post Op
Had to share this with fellow bankers, I've always enjoyed Melba Toast for breakfast as its a good filler, but I've just discovered Tesco Light Choices Dutch Crispbreads.. wow.. one is 29 calories, I have it with a slither of peanut butter and it totally fills me up... Just wanted to share incase anyone is looking for something new for breakfast. Love it!!

I'm both a banker and a bander so edged my bets n thought I'd be ok with this thread lol! :)
I love crispbakes...much nicer than Melba toast! Morrisons eat smart ones are 29 cals too!! Xx

whats a banker? apart from someone who works in a bank lol

Exactly that caren! Lol

I'm a banker and a bander too. The Dutch crispbreads don't fill me up :( I wish they did, because I love them. Same with ricecakes. Having said that, I still eat them with marmite if I feel like a low calorie snack. Better those than biscuits.

I re-discovered swizzles loveheart sweets again yesterday ... MMmmmm ... sorry but they are definitely not a good breakfast filler !!!! :cry:

flutterby1966 said:
I'm a banker and a bander too. The Dutch crispbreads don't fill me up :( I wish they did, because I love them. Same with ricecakes. Having said that, I still eat them with marmite if I feel like a low calorie snack. Better those than biscuits.

I re-discovered swizzles loveheart sweets again yesterday ... MMmmmm ... sorry but they are definitely not a good breakfast filler !!!! :cry:

Nooo flutt it has to be drumstick lollies!! :) aren't we bad :)

'Moderation' is my favourite word - as well as Mrs Pills new favourite word 'sanctimonious'

:heartpump: MY BAND

I'm not a banker but I am a bander (not sure why we are saying this but I do like to join in lol) so thanks for the tip! x

I have the dutch crisp breads in stock already :D melba toast and ryvita don't do it for me !
Looking forward to some low fat pate on them :rolleyes:

i used to like them with stashings of butter on pre-op.... i may buy some.. low fat pate on is tempting x

i forgot all about those yum yum will write it down before i forget :) thanks Jan xx

Oh I can't wait for one to fill me up!!

Back