• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How 'tight' is tight enough.

MrsPill said:
I really wish you well for your surgery xx

Thank you very much :)

And thank you for all your insightful answers :) You have helped me loads in answering my questions. So to me, you are awesome :D

And I am pre op, but have already see my other half glaze over. I think if I mention the words 'on the forum' again he may run out the door screaming lol x

hahaha- Mr P is a rock...my rock ( awww) Thank God he's there though cos its hard work this losing weight thing.

Mazza- thankyou for the evening eating thing- its something my dietician bangs on about ALL the time at my appointments...and I mean A LOT! I have an extremely stressful job and I use food to relax. Its a really really hard habit to break but I'm trying to change jobs at the moment or semi retire so hopefully that should sort it out. ...and also I've tried changing on week nights but Friday night is my treat night so I'd rather have bacon than wine! You choose your own poison, as they say!

Mazza- thankyou for the evening eating thing- its something my dietician bangs on about ALL the time at my appointments...and I mean A LOT! I have an extremely stressful job and I use food to relax. Its a really really hard habit to break but I'm trying to change jobs at the moment or semi retire so hopefully that should sort it out. ...and also I've tried changing on week nights but Friday night is my treat night so I'd rather have bacon than wine! You choose your own poison, as they say!

I hear you, on the job thing, using food to relax and the dietician!

Week nights are a tough time for me too. My OH works 4 til midnight so I get in from work, do the usual, then once my daughter has gone to bed I'm all alone (ahhh) and thats my danger time.

We do indeed all have our own poison, its what makes it all worth while. Who said this was easy again?! :8855:

I know I have good restriction as I can't manage as much food anymore but I still get so upset at leaving good food.

I went to the harvester yesterday and had mushrooms stuffed with Risotto and could only manage 1. What I've been doing is taking a tub with me and taking my left overs home, either to eat for tea or lunch the next day. This has stopped me feeling so depressed about wasting good food.

What a good idea! It breaks my heart to leave delicious food behind and I have been known to sit there to the bitter end trying to finish it. On occasions, I've been sick, tried to get a bit more down, then been sick again. Bad habits die hard I'm afraid, so your idea is fantastic!

Such a simple solution to a difficult task. Gonna do that now cos I eat out a lot!!

I do that or people are understanding and pack it for me to take home

Back