• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A list off booklets for sheffield patients having wls

All done and back home, I meet the criteria for it, I am now considering the sleeve or band. Unsure, need to do some more research on the sleeve first. Just got to wait for the appointment to see consultant, and I am under Ackroyd!

Kirsty

I got to northern but had just finished sorry I am there Tuesday morning I work out of both but sometimes just cannot get a minute spare

Me ackroyd is really nice my wife says he is good looking but I am unsure I have a bypass and it's great had a band but had complications after 2 years but you have what you feel is best for you were all not the same
Take care let me know when you get your appointment with mr ackroyd will see if I am around to say hello

I got to northern but had just finished sorry I am there Tuesday morning I work out of both but sometimes just cannot get a minute spare

Ahh never mind!

Me ackroyd is really nice my wife says he is good looking but I am unsure I have a bypass and it's great had a band but had complications after 2 years but you have what you feel is best for you were all not the same Take care let me know when you get your appointment with mr ackroyd will see if I am around to say hello

Ahaha I'll tell you what I think of him when I meet him! I've got to do a bit of research on the sleeve but I am leaning more to that now... Just letting it all sink in

Kirsty

Everyone I know who have had a sleeve think it's really good lot less problems and you can still eat food
I can with a bypass but when I had a band there were problems with certain foods
When you see mr ackroyd he will advice what is best as he knows your habits and will tell you what's best

To new members and those wondering these were booklets what I was given hope they help
Good luck they are at the beginning of this thread

Back