• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A new pic 9 months out!

Italian-rose

Hi all thought i would share a pic. Went to an awards ceremony on saturday night as i was nominated for nursery manager of the year. Sadly i didn't win but made one of the 5 finalists from 1600 applicants.

I felt a million dollars! 10 stone lost : 8 dress sizes down!!

:)

image-2827445710.jpg

The new me!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow you look fantastic x

Bet you would have got an award if they were giving them for most glam nominee x

Bet you would have got an award if they were giving them for most glam nominee x

Ahh thank you :)) x

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

You look amazing! only 9 months out too! Very excited for you :) xx

Hi all thought i would share a pic. Went to an awards ceremony on saturday night as i was nominated for nursery manager of the year. Sadly i didn't win but made one of the 5 finalists from 1600 applicants.

I felt a million dollars! 10 stone lost : 8 dress sizes down!!

:)

The new me!!

Fantastic, well done. U had by pass ?

You look amazing. Beautiful dress. Am well jel of your lack of bingo wings. Incredible. And 9 months. What an achievement. Thanks a million for sharing xxx

You look amazing. Beautiful dress. Am well jel of your lack of bingo wings. Incredible. And 9 months. What an achievement. Thanks a million for sharing xxx

I was only wondering where all the excess skin has gone to :))) wow n wow :)

Thank you everyone, i dont have much at all i have been very lucky. My worst is my thighs and even that isnt enough to have surgery on. I am very pleased with the results.

X

9 stone! No skin! You were at the front of the queue when elasticity was handed out then. TBH - i've exercised all my life since a child, mainly swimming, raquet sports and gym. All arm toning. Have also been obese since a toddler. My weight has never budged ... And even pre-op at my biggest 18.5stone I had bingos! What's that about. So you can imagine that 5.5stone down since 09/07 and they are beaut - not! Good luck to you. You look fab xx

9 stone! No skin! You were at the front of the queue when elasticity was handed out then. TBH - i've exercised all my life since a child, mainly swimming, raquet sports and gym. All arm toning. Have also been obese since a toddler. My weight has never budged ... And even pre-op at my biggest 18.5stone I had bingos! What's that about. So you can imagine that 5.5stone down since 09/07 and they are beaut - not! Good luck to you. You look fab xx

I k ow that feeling. I lost six stone and paid for a tummy tuck n all sorts. Now I'm heavier than I was when band fitted n awful due to my skin being chopped off. I had a horrid apron n couldn't get jeans to fit. Ten had a washboard tummy, now have a fat bulgy tight belly :( bugger it . Wonder now stretched I will be again if I get the by pass n lose again zzzzz

:wow: you look gorgeous! Well done too for getting into the top five :)

Back