• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

AAARGH

diesel

Ten days left on the milk diet and i don't seem to have lost any more weight than the original 9lb i lost in the first two weeks.I am worried that if i do not achieve the 5% they want i will be put back further.Feel really depressed at the moment and feel like giving up.Any suggestions or miracles would be appreciated.:cry:

Persevere... it's the only way and I'm on the pre op too... alongside Andrea, Sugga....

Keep going and think about logging into our daily recording thread on here and weighing in on Saturday with us... it helps... and as the days go on our weight fluctuates up and down... keep hanging onto us... we are in the same boat.

Love and hugs xxx

My team told me to add an extra 30 mins of activity to my day, on top of what I would normally do, during the pre-op diet phase. I believe that really made a difference. It just burns these extra calories, and my body was probably a bit shocked to get an extra walk each day! I went out at lunchtime for a walk each day.

You've already done well, don't give up! You've got another 10 days to go, that's plenty of time to shift some more weight.

You can do it!

Shift your butt and do as much extra exercise as you can....

Well if you give up now, then you certainly run the risk of all not going ahaead. 10 days down, 10 days left...you are half way through & 9 lbs down....well done so far, take one day at a time but stick to it...it will be much easier once you've had your op....just think, this will be the last time that you will ever need to do a diet like this in your life! xxxx

Get loads of water down your neck.

Just keep on going - it is so worth it for the end result. Plod on and the weight will come off. Add more exercise (that makes you puff!) and really good advice to drink more water. Dont waste the opportunity you have been given - you are almost there!

hi, how are you doing now?
It's hard but its the one diet that is worth sticking to, just look at the prize your going to win.

Last edited:
hi
dont worry too much about the weight loss... the pre op diet is to shrink your liver, which aids the operation....
good luck.
x june

Back