• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Flucuation

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Im two days away from my 4 week weigh in on the milk diet. Im slightly worried that over the last two days Ive gained almost 2kg.

Anybody know why this could be, I seem to have lost quite a lot, but now gaining it again. Im a bit worried I wont reach my target on Friday when i go back to L&D.

I know ive lost inches though, because i now need a belt for my trousers otherwise they will fall down, which wont be a pretty sight ladies lol.

Any advice is appreciated.

My advice still stands hun..
Drink more water than you can possible handle and take some senna (for light relief!)...

I can appreciate that I was where you was 2 weeks ago..my weight went up and down by 4 lb every day...but on the day I didn't eat or drink anything other than milk....and I was rewarded....
Don't give up hope hun...just remember a good toilet motion could weigh 4lb ;-)x x

Well unless you've eaten 15,000 calories that you didn't need in one day the extra weight is just water retention. Have you eaten salty food as that will cause you to hold water, as will not drinking enough fluid.

Lisa is right, we tend to think drinking water will make us heavier, the reality is the more you drink the more you get rid of.

A good Poop and drink might be all you need mate

Well unless you've eaten 15,000 calories that you didn't need in one day the extra weight is just water retention. Have you eaten salty food as that will cause you to hold water, as will not drinking enough fluid.

Lisa is right, we tend to think drinking water will make us heavier, the reality is the more you drink the more you get rid of.

A good Poop and drink might be all you need mate
:D

Hope you manage to go hun x Keep up the drinking!

Love Kat x

Oh I was a bit like that too on the pre-op. Really panicked and worried myself un-necessarily though as I was 2 stone down on the day and my liver was just perfect....and would have still been if I'd lost less. As long as you're following the plan that liver will shrink. It's science and the numbers on the scale can't change that.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back