• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

About to eat my own arm off!! .....

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
HELP... Im just about to start eating my own arm! .. Im at work, ive had milk and yog for breaky and my tum is now doing the acidy hunger dance :( xx

Drink to fill up.
Eating arms is definitely cheating lol.
Hang in there. It does get easier.Good luck.

I know it will make u want to pop to the loo, but try drinking half a pint of water. Its surprising how much it can quell those hunger pangs.

Hi pixie,

I started my pre op diet today. I keep thinking about it too much and worrying it will be hard. Had a protein shake this morning and going to have another one now, the chicken and salad tonight. We have to keep reminding ourselves why we are doing it. Must be a bit harder for you as you are doing the milk diet. Weighed myself today as we got back from hol but a bit unhappy as I put 5lb on, I knew I would put about 2 on. I feel my first week will be losing this again.

Thanks :) .... Unfortunatly i could only have a drink as i was with a client, im home now and have had a slimasoup! .... and feel a bit better! .. im going to write what im eating, can somone give me some guidance as to if this is ok? ...

Breaky... milk & yog
Lunch.. slima soup ..
Tea.. chicken or fish with salad, or stiry fry veg

Snacks (usualy evening) sf jelly, yoghurt.. or milk.

feedback ? xxx eekkk

How much chicken or fish? Weren't you given a plan to follow?

Plan to follow was low fat high protien .. i would say half a breast of chicken or one peice of fish ...

Hehehe .... Thanks for all your lovely ideas :) today again has been ok ..

Breaky.. Milk and yog
Lunch.. Slima soup
Tea .. Chicken with stir fry veg
Snacks ... Water and a highlights hot choc no sugar (not sure im allowed this)

I think you'll be fine - my pre op diet is not as severe as the one you have anyway.

Before I even started the pre-op, I'd been low fat, low carb, high protien diet for 4 weeks. Actually lost 18lb last month from when doctor weighted me to hospital weighing me.

They told me they'd have been happy operating right away... so just to continue what I was doing until D-day.

I've been having 80g of natural yogurt (unsweetened) in the morning - make it myself with an easiyo.

Small pack of peas in the pod, butterbeans and edame / soya beans in a light dressing (200cals) from Sainsburys at lunch time.

Snacking on occassional carrot sticks during the day and some protien (normally grilled meat or fish) and some steamed veg (ad-lib) at night

I think you'll be fine - my pre op diet is not as severe as the one you have anyway.

Before I even started the pre-op, I'd been low fat, low carb, high protien diet for 4 weeks. Actually lost 18lb last month from when doctor weighted me to hospital weighing me.

They told me they'd have been happy operating right away... so just to continue what I was doing until D-day.

I've been having 80g of natural yogurt (unsweetened) in the morning - make it myself with an easiyo.

Small pack of peas in the pod, butterbeans and edame / soya beans in a light dressing (200cals) from Sainsburys at lunch time.

Snacking on occassional carrot sticks during the day and some protien (normally grilled meat or fish) and some steamed veg (ad-lib) at night

Back